30721-201 | Zwilling TWIN Pollux Chef's Knife: 8"
TWIN Signature knives are precision stamped from a single piece of German steel, resulting in lighter weight knives that do not compromise sharpness. The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer.To ensure an ideal cutting angle, the laser-controlled edge is incredibly sharp and is honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans. The three-rivet handle embedded with the ZWILLING J.A. Henckels logo provides optimum durability.
- The large knife’s universal range of uses makes it an important tool which you can use not only to cut meat, fish and vegetables, but also to perfectly mince and chop herbs and spices thanks to its wide and long blade.
- Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
- One-piece precision-stamped blade for a lighter weight knife without sacrificing strength
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Ergonomic polymer handle is perfectly bonded to full tang
- Traditional, three-rivet design is embedded with ZWILLING J.A. Henckels logo
- 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
- Edge angle 15 degrees per side
- Modern three-rivet design
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.