AX-707M | Infinity: Turbo Convection Oven - 11L
A New Generation in CookingTM
With the Infinity Portable Convection Oven, you can prepare delicious, healthy meals in less than half the time of traditional methods. What makes these superior results possible is our revolutionary approach to certain time-honoured cooking methods.
Professional cooks have long known that they could improve upon traditional oven cooking by using a fan to accelerate the circulation of the oven’s hot air. This traditional convection consists of a fan mounted on one side of a metal box.
The Infinity Turbo Oven improves upon traditional convection ovens in the following ways:
- The Infinity Turbo Oven is made of durable French-made Arcopal glass instead of metal, so that you can clearly see what you are cooking from all sides.
- The Infinity Turbo Oven combines a circular bowl with a fan mounted in the lid so that hot air currents move down over the food, around the bowl’s sides, and then back up to the fan. This creates a tornado-like flow of constantly moving, super-heated air that cooks and browns food quickly and thoroughly.
- The Infinity Turbo oven uses cooking racks that allow you to cook two levels of food at once. In addition, when meat, poultry, or fish is cooked on the lower racks, fats and oils are blown away through the grating. You will cook lighter, more nutritious meals.
Consider these other benefits:
- Meat and poultry turn out brown and crisp on all sides, moist and juicy on the inside.
- Sliced potatoes can be “air-fried” with a small amount of oil and will turn out crisp and golden brown.
- Breads and pastries rise higher and turn out fluffier and moister than in a standard oven.
- You can save up to 50% of the energy consumed by a standard oven.
- Multi-level cooking allows you to cook an entire meal at one time.
All this - and cook two to three times faster than a standard oven! That is why the Infinity Turbo Oven Represents "A New Generation in Cooking"
- Durable French-made Acropal glass pot - lets you see clearly what you are cooking from all sides.
- 10 appliances in one: standard oven / broiler oven / microwave oven / toaster oven / rotisserie / grill / deep fat fryer / convection oven / electric frying pan / electric steamer.
- Cooks 8 different ways: broils / bakes / barbeques / fries without excessive oil / roasts / grills / thaws / steams.
- Manual dial for time and temperature setting - lets you be in control of your cooking.
- Roasts / bakes / broils food perfectly.
- Cooks food in less time than the average convection oven.
- The smaller size makes the turbo oven easier to clean than traditional ovens.
- Easy to operate - just set time and temperature.
- Safety power cut-off switch - lid handle must be pushed down in order for the oven to operate, and will turn off when the handle is raised - no danger of the oven still heating when the lid is raised.
- Hot air circulates around food, therefore, food cooks evenly.
- Meat sears quickly on the outside, sealing juices on the inside - no more dry-tasting meats.
- Hot air circulation makes baked goods rise higher - fluffier breads and more attractive pastries.
- Uses less electricity than a convection oven - save on rising energy costs.
- Thaws frozen foods quickly.
- Large 11L capacity - cooks several dishes at the same time for the whole family.
- Removable glass bowl is dishwasher-safe - easy and worry free clean up.
- Extension ring available for cooking larger roasts such as whole chicken and turkey. (Extension ring sold separately)
- Dish-clamping tongs included for easily taking foods out of the turbo broiler.
- Recipe booklet included to try out different foods.
- 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Complete unit: 41.5cm (w) x 33.5cm (d) x 35cm (h)
- Inner pot only: 33.5cm diameter x 16.5 cm (h)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.