66-10 | Cuisinart 10-piece set anodized ChefsClassic
The Cuisinart Chef's Classic™ Non-Stick Hard Anodized 10-Piece Set includes all the tools you need to perform virtually any cooking task. Serious chefs can sauté veal or salmon steaks, reduce a delicate sauce, and simmer the perfect stock. You can also slow-cook creamy oatmeal, grill cheese sandwiches, and warm up soup for lunch. The Chef's Classic™ Non-Stick Hard Anodized 10-Piece Set makes life easy and delicious, all day long.
- Hard Anodized exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance.
- Saucepans feature measurement markings, simplifying the measurement process so you can focus on cooking
- Heats quickly and spreads heat evenly, eliminating hot spots
- Quantanium® nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with titanium for lasting food release, healthy cooking and easy cleanup
- Metal utensil safe
- Ideal for all cooking techniques, like slow simmers of cream-based sauces, rolling boil of stocks to concentrate flavors, or sautéing meats, poultry or fish with herbs and garlic
- Solid stainless steel riveted Cool Grip™ handle stays cool on the stovetop.
- Drip free rim; tapered for clean and easy pouring
- Break-resistant glass covers allow you to monitor food while it is cooking without losing heat or food flavors.
- Tight-fitting covers seal in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results, every time you cook.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.