CS26TC | Conair Dry N' Straight Titanium Ceramic Wet / Dry Hair Straightener
Want your hair silky and straight? Using a traditional hair straightener every day may risk damaging your hair, but using it every time after you shower and dry your hair takes too much time. With Conair's wet/dry hair straightener with titanium ceramic technology, you can now find balance between the two.
The new titanium technology not only provides extra durability for the ceramic heating sole plates, but it also contributes to healthier-looking, silkier hair. The 25 different heat settings not only works well with any hair type, wet or dry, but also distributes heat gently and evenly to ensure that your hair is styled to perfection. Specially designed vents on the side directs moisture into channels, and is released through the vents as steam, allowing you to dry your hair gently and evenly without the harsh dry hot air that you get from a hair dryer. This drying system also reduces hair styling time by eliminating the need to blow dry your hair first.
With its dual-voltage system, you can bring your hair straightener everywhere you go so that you can look your best everyday.
- Wet/dry straightener; dries damp hair as it straightens to reduce styling time with less blow drying needed!
- Nano titanium ceramic technology helps provide durability while providing for healthy, silky, shiny and smooth hair.
- Unique side vent system directs moisture into channels, steam is released through vents and hair is dried as it's straightened, which protects against damage.
- 25 temperature control settings for all hair types.
- 60 second instant heat up.
- 1-1/2" wide plates are great for any length of hair.
- Uniform heat recovery system for consistent styling.
- On /off touch control pad with LED indicator lights.
- Worldwide dual voltage.
- Auto shut off.
|Country of Origin:|
|Free Extended Warranty:|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.