622-22 | Cuisinart 9'' Open Skillet anodized ChefsClassic
Inspired by the French kitchens, Cuisinart began making professional cookware over 30 years ago. Constructed of the finest materials available to perfectly perform all of the classic cooking techniques, Cuisinart continues its commitment to superior quality and innovation. Cuisinart chef's classic non-stick hard anodized skillets have sloped sides and wide flat bottoms for frying, sautéing, or browning. An extremely durable exterior with a smooth, hard anodized finish creates a look of professional elegance to complement any kitchen. Designed from the inside out for today's healthy lifestyles, this collection is constructed with 100-Percent aluminum-free Quantanium nonstick cooking surface reinforced with titanium.
- Sloped Sides maximize cooking surface
- Skillets are designed for browning and tossing small pieces of food, no butter or oil necessary
- Anodized Exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance
- Unsurpassed Heat Distribution
- Hard anodized construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Quantanium® Non-Stick is reinforced with titanium for lasting food release, healthy cooking and easy cleanup
- Metal utensil safe.
- Solid stainless steel riveted Cool Grip™ handle stays cool on the stovetop.
- Rim is tapered for drip-free pouring.
- Constructed to Last
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.