Thermos 4.5L "Shuttle Chef" Carry-Out Style Vacuum Thermal Cooker RPC-4500
Cooking without electricity or putting on the stove, how does it work?
Thermos Shuttle Chefs uses its renowned vacuum insulation technology to broil soups and stews without the use of electricity or gas. It utilizes a high-quality stainless steel inner pot which is enclosed in an outer pot that is vacuum insulated. All you have to do is boil the inner pot on the stove for 45 minutes, and set the inner pot inside the outer pot, the heat that is retained will continue to cook the food for 2-6 hours. Because this appliance does not need electricity or gas, it can be left unattended without any risk. Gourmet cooking is now easier and more accessible for busy people.
The Thermos RPC-4500 features a 4.5L inner pot, perfect for family sized soups or stews. The carry handle on the outer pot also acts as a lock to precent the outer lid from opening by itself, also, the carry handle also acts as a easy way to transport your thermal cooker around. Great for potlucks and family gatherings, cooking soups and stews has never been easier.
- Inner cooking container - 3-layer structured stainless steel with carbide steel in the middle, and suitable for use with electric, gas, and induction stovetops.
- Thermal cookware outer jacket - vacuum inside acts as excellent heat retention.
- Good for maintaining temperature of food inside.
- Food will never be overcooked.
- Less loss of water.
- Preserves the taste of food.
- Energy saving.
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
|Country of Origin:|
|Free Extended Warranty:|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.