BCHA-20FP | Healthy Bear Hard Anodized Professional Cookware: 20cm Frying Pan
Healthy Bear Hard Anodized Professional non-stick pots and pans offers the fast and even heating characteristics of plain aluminum cookware, but with much more strength and durability.
What is "Hard Anodized"?
Companies created a "hard anodizing" aluminum for cookware using an electrochemical method for preparing raw aluminum that was developed by NASA for the aerospace industry. The result of the electrochemical process changes the outside surface of the material, giving it a non-reactive and extremely hard oxide coating. In fact, anodized surfaces are twice as strong as stainless steel. In addition, the optimal heat distribution cooks food quickly and evenly.
Newer and Tough-as-nails QuanTanium® Non-Stick Coating
The Healthy Bear Hard Anodized Professional Cookware Series also features the newer and tougher QuanTanium® coating. QuanTanium® is an internally reinforced, waterborne, multicoat. It incorporates a unique mix of titanium particles blended into the coating that stands up to almost anything. The excellent scratch resistance produced by the incorporation of titanium particles causes the coating to be harder and more durable than conventionally reinforced systems.
Frying is an important part of everyday cooking, and it’s hard to beat non-stick pans for cooking fragile foods like eggs and thin fish fillets. The size of the 26cm hard anodized QuanTanium® skillet makes it perfect for everyday cooking - whether it is eggs and pancakes for breakfast, to steaks and burgers for dinner, you can do it in the skillet with no problems. The durable non-stick coating also eliminates the need for excessive oil, which suits today's more healthy and less greasy lifestyle.Tips & Tricks on how to get the most from your Healthy Bear Hard Anodized QuanTanium® Cookware:
- Before using the cookware (or any other non-stick cookware) for the first time, wash it to make sure it is clean.
- Always use low or medium heat when cooking food. This helps preserve the nutrients in food (many of which are fragile and easily damaged when heated to extremes). It also helps to preserve the non-stick surface.
- While the QuanTanium® surface is designed to stand up to rough treatment, all non-stick cookware will last longer if you are careful not to stab the surface with a sharp point or cut foods with a knife while in the cookware.
- Do not overheat empty cookware. Always be sure that oil, water, or food materials are in the cookware prior to heating it.
- Avoid using the cookware as a food storage container, its always better to keep the cookware clean when not in use.
- Always allow cookware to cool before immersing it in water.
- Your new Healthy Bear Hard Anodized QuanTanium® Cookware is perfectly safe to put into the dishwasher, but the QuanTanium® surface is so easy to clean that a quick handwash does the trick.
- If, through misuse, burned grease or food residue collects on the surface, it can usually be removed by warm water and a mild detergent. In an extreme case, such residue can be removed by a thorough cleaning with this solution: 3 tablespoons bleach, 1 tablespoon liquid dish detergent, and 1 cup water. Apply to cooking surface with a sponge. After cleaning, recondition the surface with a light wipe of cooking oil.
- Durable non-stick QuanTanium® coating: reinforced with titanium for use with metal utensils.
- Hard Anodized Aluminum outer housing makes the cookware twice as strong as stainless steel with optimal heat distribution to cook food thoroughly and evenly.
- Suitable for all cooktops except induction.
- Stay-cool handle allows cookware to be handles after hours of stovetop cooking.
- 20cm diameter: perfect size for any type of frying - from eggs to steaks.
The new QuanTanium® coating allows the cookware to be dishwaher-safe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.