R747ii-30W | Sakura 30" 715 CFM Kitchen Rangehood White
Powerful, quiet, clean, stylish, and energy efficient, its no surprise that Sakura is one of the most trusted brands worldwide when it comes to kitchen rangehood.
Why Choose Sakura?
Instead of traditional drum-shaped motors found in a lot of other models, Sakura range hoods feature thermo-loaded heavy duty centrifugal motors, and turbo-type turbines that are coated in non-stick teflon and noise-reducing exhaust chamber. The combination of power, cleanliness, and quietness is only found in Sakura rangehoods.
Perfect for apartment units, townhouses, houses, and most kitchen spaces, the 30" kitchen rangehood comes with two powerful motors that total 715 CFM of power that efficiently removes grease and heated vapours from the air. Though powerful, this rangehood only consumes 175W of power, making this unit both effective in removing grease and vapours, but also energy efficient. Cleaning and maintenance of the rangehood is easy due to the teflon coated fan blades that prevents grease from becoming stuck, a thin aluminum filter traps grease even before reaching the fan blades, and 4 oil collectors (2 at the back and 2 located directly underneath the fan guard collects remaining grease before they drip down; these oil collectors and aluminum filters can be washed or replaced inexpensively.
Versatile in its design, the R747ii is designed to match a variety of exhaust duct options including both horizontal and vertical ducts: it features a 6" round or a 3 1/8" x 10" rectangular duct on the top of the unit, and a 3 1/8" X 10" rectangular duct out at the rear of the machine. An adaptor kit round duct to rectangular duct is sold separately, see part # RHP0049.
Available in white metal finish, this rangehood matches any kitchen setting, from rustic, to modern.
A uniquely designed backdraft damper prevents air from entering from the outside, to ensure that the rangehood only sucks out grease and heated vapours, not letting cold drafts in from the outside.
Individual Light Switch
This model uses an energy efficient 13W CFL bulb to generate the light you need to cook with.
Individual Motor Control Switch
The twin motors are controlled individually by their own switch, letting you be in control all the time: whether you only need one motor on at low, or both at high, all can be controlled at your fingertips.
*E denotes energy saving model, it uses a 13W CFL bulb for lighting.
- High efficiency dual motors: ranging from 385 to 715 CFM.
- Both 6" diameter round exhaust duct and a rectangular exhaust located on the top of the rangehood.
- Rectangular exhaust is also available at the rear of the machine to suit a variety of different common duct options in households.
- Duct adaptor available, sold separately, see part RHP0049.
- 30" width is perfect for most household kitchen spaces.
- Teflon coated fan blades makes cleaning easier.
- Patented aluminum grease filter traps up to 60% of grease entering the rangehood, and inexpensive filters can be replaced.
- Energy efficient: uses only 175W of power
- Quiet 2.5 - 4.5 sone noise output.
- CSA-listed / apporved model.
- Clean white metal finish matches any kitchen setting.
- Available in a brushed stainless steel, black, or white finish.
- 5 Year motor warranty.
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty for parts and labour.
NOTE: Forum Home Appliances is an Authorized Canadian Sakura Dealer. We unfortunately cannot fulfill orders for delivery to the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.