In 1973, the cooking world was all about budget-saving menus, casseroles, and recipe cards. That year also saw the arrival of a newcomer that would revolutionize the culinary landscape: the Cuisinart® food processor. Over the past 50 years, Cuisinart has inspired a generation of cooks to explore new ingredients, recipes, and cuisines. To celebrate this golden anniversary, this special-edition appliance sports Cuisinart's original logo on our biggest, most powerful food processor. Whether you're nostalgic for Mom's chicken pot pie or want to make your own hummus, Cuisinart is ready to help you get it to the table.
- Extra-Large Feed Tube: Accommodates whole fruits and vegetables, so there’s less pre-cutting required
- 14-Cup Work Bowl with Handle: One of our biggest — perfect for party prep
- Chopping/Mixing/Dough Blade: Stainless steel for durability and efficiency
- Powerful 750-watt motor
- Simple paddle controls for on, off and pulse
- Small and large pushers and sleeve assembly
- Stainless steel standard slicing disc (4mm) and medium shredding disc
- Detachable disc stem
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.