Healthy Bear Commercial Cookware: 26cm Aluminum Frying Pan CBCAL-26FP
Commercial fry pans are an elemental component of any restaurant or commercial kitchen. Every successful restuarant, cafeteria, and food-service establishment begins with the pairing the right tools with the right talent. As a chef or proprietor, you know that translating your menu into an authentic culinary experience requires quality commercial cookware.
If you have ever selected the wrong frying pan, then you know the disappointing results of an underperforming piece of cookware. And for restaurants, the right cookware can make all the difference. Healthy Bear introduces its high quality Commercial Frying Pan series, with different sizes and the choice between a natural finish or a non-stick coating, there is sure to be one that fits your needs.
The Healthy Bear 26cm Commercial aluminum frying pan features 4.0mm extra-thick food-grade aluminum construction which optimizes heat transfer while not sacrificing the durability of the cookware. The natural finish can seem like they might become obsolete, but that is not the case. Natural finish frying pans are perfect for browning meats and cooking with slightly more oil or grease and can help bring the rich, deep flavour to life. By generously coating the inside with butter or oil, these pans are perfect for frying perch, catfish, chicken, or silmilar proteins. As the cornerstone of creating rich soul foods and other comforting dishes, frying pans unlock the richest foods of today's dinner menus.
- 4.0mm commercial food grade aluminum body for increased durability
- Natural aluminum finishallows the browning of proteins for that extra-rich flavour
- Long riveted heavy-duty aluminum handle lets you be in control without being too close to the stove
- The absence of a coating allows the frying pan to be dishwasher safe
- Suitable on all stovetops except induction for great versatility
- 26cm diameter - perfect for cooking almost anything
Powered by SellerSkills.com your listing software.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.