4816-14 | Nesco 6 Quart Roaster Oven, Ivory Body, Porcelain Cookwell
What is a roaster oven?
One of the most versatile kitchen appliances that you can have, a roasting oven can slow cook, steam, and of course, roast. Because of its relative compact size, roasting ovens heats up faster than a conventional oven and thus saves energy. Fitting onto your kitchen countertop, it can be used in conjunction with your conventional oven for larger parties, or as a one-pot meal cooker when you are preparing scrumptious roasts for dinner.
Nesco, one of the most trusted American brands, features roaster ovens with a procelain cookwell, which not only lasts longer than other coatings, but is also much easier to care for. Its unique CIRCLE OF HEAT heats the pan from the sides rather than from the bottom up, creating heating conditions that are easier to control, and thus cooking results that are more succulent and moist.
The one-dial automatic control (from 175F to 425F) ensures that the heat is controlled precisely, meaning that your food not only comes out right, but also making the roaster oven more energy efficient, Able to accomodate up to 6 quartz, preparing for family gatherings are no problem anymore.
Included in the kit hs a chrome steel rack with handles for safe, easy insertion and removal of hot foods, and a use/care and recipe guide for instructions on how to use your new roaster oven.
Other accessories, such as a buffet kit can be purchased to transform your roaster oven into a buffet serving station.
- Unique CIRCLE OF HEAT construction means that food is cooked from the side, not the bottom for more moist cooking results.
- This unit is ideal for family meals in the home. Roast a pot roast, lasagna, pork roast, ham, or a whole chicken.
- Removable cookwell with porcelain coating.
- Automatic temperature control assures even, energy efficient cooking, everytime.
- The automatic temperature control provides a wide range of temperature settings from 175F to 425F which allows you to slow cook, roast, steam, bake, as well as sear and brown foods.
- Includes a chrome steel rack with handles for safe, easy insertion and removal of hot foods.
- Comes with a use/care and recipe guide.
|Country of Origin:|
|Free Extended Warranty:|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.