211-0001-01 | Repl Sealing Ring for 5/6Qt
The Instant Pot® sealing ring is an integral part of the Instant Pot® safety mechanism. It’s designed, engineered, and built with the optimal material to achieve the hardness and strength required to withstand high-pressure force during electric pressure-cooking.
*To ensure your Instant Pot® cooker continues to perform as it is meant to only use Instant Pot® authentic sealing rings with your Instant Pot® cooker. It is recommended to replace your Instant Pot® sealing ring every 12-18 months. However, the sealing ring is porous and may absorb odors and become discolored. To avoid discoloration and odors, one may wish to change the sealing ring every 6-12 months.*
- Designed for all Instant Pot® 5 & 6-quart electric pressure cookers
- Manufactured from the highest quality food safe Silicone, passed UL, FDA, and LFGB tests for safety, including food safety
- BPA free & Dishwasher safe
- Authentic sealing ring markings indicate either “Instant Pot® or “MDMY-CH-50-“ i.e. Instant Pot SR-01-GB, Instant Pot SR 8L-A01-GB, MDMY-CH50-L-HF.
- The use of third party sealing rings may have unexpected effects on your product, and would void the Instant Pot® warranty
- Not compatible to any other brand of electric pressure cooker
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.