R8168F-30HS | Sakura 30" 730 CFM Auto-Sensor Kitchen Rangehood Stainless Steel
Powerful, quiet, clean, stylish, and energy efficient, its no surprise that Sakura is one of the most trusted brands worldwide when it comes to kitchen rangehood.
Why Chose Sakura?
Instead of traditional drum-shaped motors found in a lot of other models, Sakura rangehoods feature thermo-loaded heavy duty centrifugal motors, and turbo-type turbines that are coated in non-stick teflon and noise-reducing exhaust chamber. The combination of power, cleanliness, and quietness is only found in Sakura rangehoods.
Perfect for apartment units, townhouses, houses, and most kitchen spaces, the 30" kitchen rangehood comes with two powerful motors that total 730 CFM of power that efficiently removes grease and heated vapours from the air. Though powerful, this rangehood only consumes 180W of power, making this unit both effective in removing grease and vapours, but also energy efficient. Cleaning and maintainance of the rangehood is easy due to the teflon coated fan blades that prevents grease from becoming stuck, a thin aluminum filter traps grease even before reaching the fan blades, and 4 oil collectors (2 at the back and 2 located directly underneath the fan guard collects remaining grease before they drip down; these oil collectors and aluminum filters can be washed or replaced inexpensively.
Versatile in its design, the R8168F is designed to match a variety of exhaust duct options including both horizontal and vertical ducts: it features a 6" round or a 3 1/8" x 10" rectangular duct on the top of the unit, and a 3 1/8" X 10" rectangular duct out at the rear of the machine. An adaptor kit round duct to rectangular duct is sold separately, see part # RHP0049.
Available in brushed stainless steel or white finish, this rangehood matches any modern kitchen setting.
A uniquely designed backdraft damper prevents air from entering from the outside, to ensure that the rangehood only sucks out grease and heated vapours, not letting cold drafts in from the outside.
Individual Light Switch
This model uses two energy efficient 5W GU10-base LED bulb to generate the brightest lights you need to cook with.
Maximum Power with Intelligent Sensor
The rangehood can be set to "Auto". This mode allows the intelligent sensor to change the motor speed automatically due to the volume of cooking fumes produced. It also has an energy-saving "stand by" mode to save energy while ensuring no fumes escape the power of the rangehood.
*H denotes Halogen lamps
- High efficiency dual motors: ranging from 190 to 730 CFM.
- Intelligent auto sensor can adjust motor speed according to the amount of cooking fumes produced, and has an energy saving stand-by mode
- Both 6" diameter round exhaust duct and a rectangular exhaust located on the top of the rangehood.
- Rectangular exhaust is also available at the rear of the machine to suit a variety of different common duct options in households.
- Duct adaptor available, sold separately, see part RHP049.
- 30" width is perfect for most household kitchen spaces.
- Teflon coated fan blades makes cleaning easier.
- Patented aluminum grease filter traps up to 60% of grease entering the rangehood, and inexpensive filters can be replaced.
- Energy efficient: uses only 180W of power
- Quiet 0.5 - 4 sone noise output.
- CSA-listed / apporved model.
- Clean metal finish matches any kitchen setting.
- Available in a brushed stainless steel, or white finish.
- 5 Year motor warranty.
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty for parts and labour.
NOTE: Forum Home Appliances is an Authorized Canadian Sakura Dealer. We unfortunately cannot fulfill orders for delivery to the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.