U3H-30HS | Sakura 30" 700 CFM Kitchen Rangehood with Quattro Vents and Heat Cleaning (Stainless Steel)
Cooking fumes have met its match in the kitchen and inside the rangehood with the latest Sakura Heat Cleaning rangehood!
What is Heat Cleaning and How is it More Effective?
Thermo coils located around the noise-reducing fan chamber serves as an "auto-clean" feature without the mess - simply switch on the heat cleaning fuction after cooking, and the heating coils melt the grease onto the oil trays. the oil trays can simply be removed for washing. All automatic, no hassle, no fuss. The heat cleaning fuctions shuts off automatically after 15 minutes, so just press the switch, and relax.
With typical rangehood designs, 40% of the cooking fumes are exhausted out through the ducts. Combining the effectiveness of heat cleaning (left-most diagram), and the grease-trapping power of the the patented aluminum filter and grease collector cup (middle dragram), up to 90% of the kitchen fumes and grease are cleaned, trapped, and vented out, leaving only a minimal amount trapped inside the machine. The result? a cleaner machine, a cleaner home, and less work for maintainance.
The U3 series rangehood is designed with the typical North American cooking range in mind, being 14" away from the wall, the 2 main fan motors is situated directly above the two front ranges - the ones used most often; this ensures optimum fume and grease removal. 2 additional vents located at the back of the rangehood sits above the back 2 burners, so even when all 4 burners are being used, the cooking fumes are captured rapidly and efficiently.
A uniquely designed backdraft damper prevents air from entering from the outside, to ensure that the rangehood only sucks out grease and heated vapours, not letting cold drafts in from the outside.
Individual Motor Control and Heat Cleaning Switch
The twin motors are controlled individually by their own switch, letting you be in control all the time: whether you only need one motor on at low, or both at high, all can be controlled at your fingertips. For heat cleaning, just press the switch and sit back.
Perfect for apartment units, townhouses, houses, and most kitchen spaces, the 30" kitchen rangehood comes with two powerful motors that total 700 CFM of power that efficiently removes grease and heated vapours from the air. Though powerful, this rangehood only consumes 160W of power, making this unit both effective in removing grease and vapours, but also energy efficient. Cleaning and maintainance of the rangehood is easy due to the teflon coated fan blades that prevents grease from becoming stuck, a thin aluminum filter traps grease even before reaching the fan blades, and 4 oil collectors (2 at the back and 2 located directly underneath the fan guard collects remaining grease before they drip down; these oil collectors and aluminum filters can be washed or replaced inexpensively.
Available in brushed stainless steel finish, this rangehood matches any modern kitchen setting.
*E denotes energy saving model, it uses a 13W CFL bulb for lighting.
- High efficiency dual motors: ranging from 350 to 700 CFM .
- The motors are located 14" away from the wall.
- Heat cleaning feature keeps the rangehood clean and maintainance-free.
- Quattro-vents matches the typical North American cooking ranges - 1 vent for each burner.
- 30" width is perfect for most household kitchen spaces.
- Teflon coated fan blades with heat cleaning makes cleaning easier.
- Heat cleaning process is quiet and thorough, prolonging the lifespan of the rangehood.
- Through heat cleaning, most of the grease residues stuck in the rangehood will be removed from the chambers and the fans down to the oil collectors.
- Patented aluminum grease filter traps up to 60% of grease entering the rangehood, and inexpensive filters can be replaced.
- Energy efficient: uses only 160W of power
- Quiet 1.5 - 4.5 sone noise output.
- CSA-listed / approved model.
- Modern brushed stainless steel finish matches any kitchen setting.
- 5 Year motor warranty.
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty for parts.
NOTE: Forum Home Appliances is an Authorized Canadian Sakura Dealer. We unfortunately cannot fulfill orders for delivery to the USA.
|Country of Origin:|
|Free Extended Warranty:|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.