32400-151 | Zwilling Meat Cleaver 5-Star 6''
40 years ago ZWILLING revolutionized the standards for top-quality knives with the introduction of the seamless, unbreakable polypropylene handle. The design of the Five Star series incorporates a unique handle designed to fit in the contours of your hand, creating a masterpiece of safety, ergonomics and comfort. Each Five Star knife is forged from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel resulting in a sturdy, balanced blade. The ice hardened FRIODUR blade is hand sharpened and polished to 15 degrees on each side for precision cuts with every use. Made in Germany.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade
- Ergonomic plastic handle: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife
- Made in Germany
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.