35075-300 | Zwilling : Four Star 4″ Paring Knife
The ZWILLING Four Star 4" Paring Knife is a small knife with a strong blade and center tip. It is ideal for cleaning, peeling and cutting small fruits and vegetables, for chopping fresh herbs, garlic, onions and food into smaller pieces.
- Ergonomic polypropylene handles permanently bonded for seamless accuracy and gaps
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- 57 Rockwell Hardness
- Edge angle 15 degrees per side
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Germany
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.