32602-001 | Zwilling Knife Sharpener: pull through, 4-stage
This ZWILLING 4-Stage Pull Through Knife Sharpener features German-engineered design that utilizes course and fine ceramic grits to let you manually maintain the sharp cutting edge of Western and/or Asian-style cutlery
- Manual 4-slot sharpener is suited for Western- and Asian-style knives
- Sharpener comes with a unique safety grip that ensures fingers stay safely away from the knife blade while sharpening
- Handle is ergonomically contoured to maximize hand comfort
- Rubberized, non-slip bottom helps keep sharpener stable and firmly in place during use
- Suitable for left or right handed use
- ABS plastic and ceramic construction
- Wipe clean
- Sharpening Directions:
- Place sharpener on a flat surface. Hold the knife in your dominant hand andthe sharpener in the other. Insert knife perpendicular to the sharpener intothe Coarse stage (see image).
- Using moderate pressure, pull the knife through the slot from heel to tip.Repeat this action as necessary up to 20 times depending on the startingdullness of the blade.
- Move the blade to the Fine stage. Using light pressure, pull the knife throughthe slot from heel to tip. Repeat this action 5-10 times.
- Wipe your blade clean.
- Check your results. Draw your knife through a piece of scrap paper. If theblade slices the paper easily, without tearing, it is sharp.The Coarse stage sharpens the blade. The Fine stage hones and polishes theblade for scalpel-like sharpness. With regular maintenance, you may only needto use the Fine stage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.