32605-000 | Zwilling V-EDGE knife sharpener: 8cm, black ABS
Anyone who’s ever prepared food with a truly sharp knife knows the incredible experience of using one. However, even the best blades lose their edge over time. Regular sharpening is crucial for maintaining their quality over the long term. But before you reach for a whetstone or sharpening steel and spend hours online looking for instructions on how to sharpen a knife correctly, take a moment to read on. Because the ZWILLING V-Edge knife sharpener professionally sharpens knives for you. Its patented sharpening mechanism is incredibly simple and wholly effective. Simply pull the knife’s blade at a diagonal from above in a downward direction and the V-Edge does the rest. The V-shape arranged ceramic sharpening stones evenly sharpen the entire length of the blade without risk of damaging it. Different angle adapters are included for European and Japanese knives. The adapter not currently in use is conveniently stored in the base of the V-Edge to save space. The professional sharpening stones with ranging grain sizes are quickly exchanged with minimal fuss. A lot of work has also been put into the exceptional design and premium workmanship of the V-Edge to make sure you see at first glance just how good it is. Instead of hiding it away in the cupboard, simply place it on the kitchen counter and leave the fine grain sharpening stones installed. That way, you can simply pull your knives through the V-Edge a couple of times before each use. Your knives will retain their professional sharpness and you’ll enjoy cooking with them even more.
- Outstanding and reliable sharpening results
- Easy to use
- Included angle adapter swaps out for use with European or Japanese blades
- 2 sets of sharpening stones with different grains/grits included - Course and Fine (Ceramic) sharpening rods, bluecoarse sharpening (grain ~ F 150) (Ceramic) sharpening rods, greenmedium-fine sharpening (grain ~ F 360)
- Modern silver/black design
- Dimensions approx.: 21 cm x 20 cm x 8 cm
- Knives with a serrated edge may not be sharpenedwith the V-Edge
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.